Cellulite Reduction Treatment, aka Body Sculpting or Body Contouring
Our Cellulite Reduction Treatments (sometimes called Body Contouring or Body Sculpting) combine several treatment modalities that are scientifically shown to reduce fat. Infrared Heat and Light Therapy is the natural way to get rid of cellulite! It’s totally natural and non-invasive. We combine them with ancient Chinese medicine techniques to enhance the effects.
Here’s what’s included:
1. Infrared Mat: heats up the body so cells dump fat to transport it out of the body, and increases circulation to clear out fat and toxins (cellulite has toxins stored in the fat).
2. Red Light Therapy to help leach fat out of the cells. There are a number of studies showing the benefits of Light Therapy for weight loss and fat loss.
Note: LED Light Therapy is sometimes referred to as “Low Level Laser Therapy, or LLLT”. Please note that this is a bit misleading. They’re not referring to actual lasers, but the wavelength of the light, which is the same wavelength range as my red light device.
Here are a few scientific references about the benefits of Red Light Therapy for weight loss:
1. A Six-week Low-level Laser Therapy Protocol is Effective for Reducing Waist, Hip, Thigh, and Upper Abdomen Circumference; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27386049/
2. Low-Level Laser Therapy for Reducing the Hip, Waist, and Upper Abdomen Circumference of Individuals with Obesity; https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27935737/
3. Low-level laser (light) therapy (LLLT) in skin: stimulating, healing, restoring; [this article talks about LLLT, how it works, and the benefits]; https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126803
3. Cupping with Chinese Herbal Topical Oil: Cupping is an ancient Chinese medicine technique that creates gentle suction to help Qi and blood flow in the area treated. The oil I use for body sculpting/ body contouring has Chinese herbs that help move the Qi and blood and dispel dampness. (Fat is a form of dampness in Chinese Medicine.) By using cupping with Chinese herbal oil it magnifies the effect of stimulating circulation to remove fat and reduce cellulite.
And the best part? It’s completely painless. You don’t need to exercise or change your diet, although both will help and are recommended. And it will still work if you don’t.
How Much Does Cellulite Reduction Treatment Usually Cost?
The only other non-invasive way I know to get rid of cellulite is CoolSculpting, where they freeze the fat.
Liposuction is also popular, but I really don’t recommend it. I’ve seen too many patients that have swelling that takes months to go away, and permanent numbness in the area. In fact, I personally have not seen a patient that got lipo and doesn’t have permanent numbness,… besides the risks of anesthesia and surgery.
I just Googled the cost, and here’s what came up:
– “The cost of CoolSculpting® in San Diego, as it is in most cities, ranges from $1,000 to $4,000, with an average cost of $1,625.”
– “Liposuction patients in San Diego can expect their surgery to cost approximately $2,500-$3,000 per area. Due to the variability of cases, some liposuction procedures are priced higher depending upon the level of complexity or invasiveness.”
As usual, my safe, natural treatments are more affordable. You get to chill out, relax, and get the best care. And say bye-bye to cellulite…
What programs are available?
Just suppose you start your cellulite reduction treatments now… Imagine how good you’ll feel about yourself when you put on your shorts or bathing suit. Let’s help you achieve that ideal body you’ve been dreaming about getting back to!
Single Cellulite Reduction Treatment:
With Infrared Therapy, Topical Chinese Herbal Oil, Cupping, Red Light Therapy, is $250. This is only available as an add-on if you need another session or two after completing a package.
The Cellulite Reduction Program:
Everything in a single session, for 6 sessions, for one body area. It’s recommended to have a treatment once per week for 6 weeks. It takes 6 treatments to see significant results, although you should see positive results before that. $1200.
Note: the Program is for one body area, e.g., butt and thighs, which can be treated together. Arms or abdomen need to be treated separately because the red light can’t cover all of those areas at once, and it might cause a big detox reaction.